Client: Digital Marketing Agency!
On Site - Playa Vista, CA
Full time hours
On-going contract, potential to convert
- Agency or start up experience
- Excellent handle on creating and implementing process, strategic scheduling and adapting throughout creative process to insure optimal output of deliverable.
- Someone who has digital and social content creation project management experience. Digital being: social media content (video, static), print, experiential activation, and web
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to add to our growing Los Angeles (Playa Vista) team to manage production of multi-channel 360-degree campaigns ranging from traditional print collateral to cutting-edge digital projects for our clients.
Under the direction of the Director of Project Management, the Project Manager will act as the internal lead from initial briefing through to final delivery of projects that include deliverables such as digital collateral, email campaigns, websites, landing pages, social media content and video content.
The Project Manager will be responsible for sourcing and coordinating the efforts of third-party vendors, creating and managing budgets and ensuring that proposed creative concepts can be produced within specified timeframes and budgets. It should go without saying that the ideal candidate will possess exceptional production management and quality assurance skills; must thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment and must be a self-starter with strong multi-tasking abilities. In addition, the PM must possess meticulous attention to detail.
• Education - Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
• Project management experience - 2+ years of hands-on PM experience in an agency or start-up environment
• Experience with PM tools or similar ones such as MSProject, Smartsheet, QuickBase
• Social & Digital Media Content / Production Management - Campaign management experience involving social media applications, custom branded content production, digital PR, mobile applications
• Creative / Design Collaboration - Experience working with in-house creative staff as part of a complete production marrying creative and marketing with technical elements. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is required, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign experience to review or edit mocks, comps, wireframes etc.
• Project Management - A solid track record of delivering projects on-time and in scope.
• Budgets - Ability to manage budgets and negotiate vendor contracts successfully.
• Relationship Development - Proven ability to develop healthy vendor relationships, vet new ones, manage client and account team expectations and serve as a trusted business partner.
• Independence - Able to plan and carry out complex campaigns with minimal direction.