Job Title: Digital Project Manager
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Writes SOWs for websites, apps, banners, and emails
• Organizes and leads internal meetings - status, creative reviews, etc.
• Oversees development, tagging, QA, redirects and proofreading
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including the development of functional requirements
•. Building, testing, and scheduling e-blasts, Managing email databases, content administration for websites via CMS
Required Qualifications & Experience
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in web technologies. Preferably experience with WordPress, Sitecore and Drupal, Axure and Invision.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project, AtTask, Basecamp, Slack
Hands on experience with CRM and social systems, i.e. Hootsuite, Hubspot, Marketo, etc.
• Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Communication and team management skills. Ability to rally and inspire a team.
Desired Characteristics & Fit
• 3-4 years’ Proven work experience as a Digital project manager
• Agency experience