Our client, a Fortune 500 organization is looking for a collaborative Digital Project Manager to join their Digital Design and Architecture Team and to partner with Project Manager’s to divide and conquer a busy intake and execution process. This role will require a full-time, on-site presence in their Hartford, CT offices to be able to meet with stakeholders and manage workload.
- Manage end-to-end workflow for digital marketing design and content strategy requests - from initial request to project launch
- Manage resources in the planning and implementation of multiple projects
- Evaluate and prioritize projects based on corporate objectives
- Coordinate workflow between multiple teams to drive projects to completion including Content Strategy, Designs, UI/UX, SEO, IT and Compliance, etc.
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders to define project scope gather requirements, goals, deliverables and identify risks
- Manage compliance review and state filing process
- Track project timelines, tasks, deliverables and dependencies
- Monitor and provide regular reports on progress of the project to all stakeholders on current and anticipated future projects
- Identify risks and effectively communicate to team members
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing requests; explore opportunities to add value to the team.
- Build partnerships with global teams and internal stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans
- Ensure the timely and quality development and distribution of deliverables
- Develop and maintain work plans that consider the priorities, key milestones, time estimates, task sequencing and identification of tasks that may be performed concurrently to achieve objectives.