Our financial software client is looking for a vibrant, self-starter to fill the role of program manager to join their creative team for a 5 month contract. This is a key leadership role for a results-oriented person with the ability to communicate effectively, encourage sound decision-making, and guide the teams he/she works with to successfully deliver on commitments. The ideal candidate has previous experience working in an agency and/or internal creative department with a primary focus on digital where high quality results are required. A program manager is highly comfortable facilitating and coaching teams in a fast paced, solutions oriented environment. This individual will drive the execution of various digital initiatives including but not limited to web site launches, digital campaigns and prospect/customer events supported by web streaming technologies.
You must be able to:
• Organize and facilitate project planning, weekly meetings, and presentations
• Track milestones and tasks with assigned teams
• Identify and remove impediments that block the team’s ability to meet project objectives
• Provide timely status reports; introduce mitigation tactics to minimize project delivery risks
• Facilitate team discussions and resolve conflict
• Communicate timelines and approval framework for cross team understanding
• Orchestrate the efforts of cross functional teams to execute on strategic launches, awareness
campaigns and events to ensure all stakeholders are updated
• Identify, develop, and roll-out new processes when appropriate
• You have eight plus years project management/program management experience in the digital space
• You have extensive experience in web development, with a focus on CMS platforms and other
• You have strong command of the digital and social media space
• You have strong command of the creative process for development of traditional media.
• You have outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
• You have proven experience working with teams across multiple departments (cross-functional groups a plus).
• You have extensive experience with industry best practices in relation to information
architecture, user experience and user interface designs.
• You have the ability to use affectively, common PM tools (MS Project, Smartsheet, Mavenlink,
Keynote, Excel, Word, Google docs, etc.).
• You have agency experience (both in house and outside agency a plus).