I am looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to be responsible for the development and execution of digital production initiatives across a Group.
Working within a Marketing Team you will lead and execute digital projects for the organisation, which will improve the customer experience and improve efficiencies. Managing integration of platforms you will ensure all areas relating to marketing have been scoped and ensure a slicker process.
Based in North Sydney you will make an impact on the organisation and be part of the digital transformation.
Keeping the customer as a focal point you will have experience in UX/CX, work to agile methodology and have excellent stakeholder management skills, building good relationships with suppliers and internal teams.
Communication is key, in laymen and technical terms, and you must be able to interpret business needs, manage road blocks and be a problem solver.
Digital Project Manager Requirements:
- Develop scope of work
- Coordinate projects, manage costs and timelines
- Recommend best practice for website development
- Provide Quality Assurance
- Regular reporting
- Support SEO, SEM, Social media, marketing automation if required
- 5 years experience in digital production or project management
- Digital Marketing understanding - Google Analytics/Adwords, social media
- 3 years working in website optimisation
- Presenting analytics and reports to the business
- Experience in CMS and marketing automation platforms
- Past projects to include integration of multiple platforms
Sorry but permanent resident/citizens only.