Title: Digital Project Manager
Location: West Hollywood, CA
Availability Requirements: Full-time, on-site
Our client is looking for a Digital Project Manager who will work very closely with UX Designers, Offshore & Local Developers and Graphic Designers to complete projects and coordinate with the production department to manage workflow. You will work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment and must have strong organization and communication skills, as well as the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks. You mush have the ability and experience to organize and focus to complete work on time and on budget. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Adobe Suites and Microsoft Office Suite is required.
You must have expertise in producing all other types of digital projects including iOS/Android apps, CMS websites (Wordpress and custom), e-Commerce websites and social applications.
- Must be familiar and have prior experiencing in personally managing (with minimal supervision) Wordpress, custom CMS, e-Commerce websites, as well as iOS and Android mobile applications.
- Ensures projects are produced on time, high quality and on budget.
- Coordinates and manages projects through activeCollab, which is the project collaboration system used by the company.
- Ensures resources are properly allocated to meet scheduling needs.
- Resolves any issues and solve problems throughout the project lifecycle, including the design, development and quality assurance testing phases.
- Coordinates all projects with staff and vendors, including those offshore.
- Forward thinking and highly organized.
- High-level ability to multi-task, including managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Checks and verifies all project materials before delivery to the client.
- Communicates with the client on a daily basis as it pertains to the project(s).
- Troubleshoots any problems and works with all departments to solve outstanding issues.
- Works with design and development teams to define and coordinate project scope and schedule.
- Must be organized and communicate clearly to entire department to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensures that confidentiality of all projects is maintained.
- Schedules resources with department lead and meet the deadlines according to company needs.
- Ensures that all project items have been checked and are correct before leaving, including project plans, activeCollab tickets & tasks, resource assignments, etc.
- Maintains current project plans (using OmniPlan) on a weekly basis, including budget actualization.
- Effectively communicates with co-workers
- Effectively understands, speaks, and writes English
- Able to actively and attentively listen
- Able to think through, evaluate and solve problems logically
- Able to effectively communicate issues and challenges that arise with a project and provide reasonable solutions
- Capable of visualizing abstract concepts
- Regularly applies mathematic skills for budget development and actualization
- Able to organize work effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Attentive to detail
- Creative thinking
Requirements, Skills & Expertise:
- 2-3 years of direct digital project management experience with a digital solutions provider, digital agency and/or software/platform company.
- Must have prior project management experience with Wordpress/custom CMS websites, iOS and Android mobile applications. Enterprise platform experience a plus.
- Must have an understanding of digital programming, tech stacks, and provide high-level solutions and/or evaluations when needed
- Must have extensive experience testing projects, alongside quality assurance department, working through various use cases and properly communicate bug reproduction steps and requirements for team to review and address.
- Must be able to effectively communicate project requirements to both clients and internal departments
- Must have prior experience working within a project collaboration tool, such as activeCollab, Basecamp, Jira, etc.
- Must have prior, extensive experience in development, maintaining and actualizing project budgets and timelines.
- CPM certification a plus
- Prior UX design or technical programming a plus
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite a plus (Photoshop, Flash, In Design, etc.)
If you are interested, please apply!
Who we are:
Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, a global leader in creative, digital, and marketing staffing. We are matchmakers between talented digital creatives and our clients in various markets throughout the US. If you’re looking for work on a freelance or temp-to-perm basis, we’re here for you!
Vitamin T will represent you within our established network and where you can enjoy the benefits of working hand-in-hand with an industry leaders, all while providing you with access to health/dental/vision/401k benefits. You also have the ability to participate in our awesome Talent Rewards program (Refer us a talented friend and we place them? You get paid!) http://www.aquent.com/rewards/ It’s pretty awesome.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Title: Digital Project Manager