We have an exciting opportunity to join a Fortune 500 organization as a Digital Project Manager / Digital Asset Manager. This opportunity can either be worked as a long-term freelance or a contract-to-hire dependent on your professional desire. The best part? It can be worked remotely if you're willing to travel occasionally!
This is the first global digital initiative at the company to make the work global across brands and across markets) for all top brands and all markets in which they do business. They are looking for someone who has experience working in eContent and working with software to acellerate media tools around ways people work and analysis in how they can help customers and consumers digitally.
This role can be based out of NY/NJ/Other remote - Project Manager Other role location free (6 months) -
- Scope is focused on the capability (one digital asset management ) for the Americas and Europe
- Travel expected: Chicago and Europe - up to 35% if not based in Chicago - not all through the year
-PM experience 4+ years experience; business acumen; exposure to Digital Asset Management, must be comfortable with ambiguity; translating & communicating between technical and non-technical; comfort and exposure to navigate technology terms (so many people selling technology - have to have an idea about what's useful and what's not; have to be independent
- Nice to have: experience as a business analyst, had sales and marketing experience, knowledge, exposure and understanding of metadata, agency experience; have a thirst to create (new processes / making the future/ set new standards)
- Start up & corporate experience considered
- Off-site - early on on-site just for on-boarding; do a lot of virtual meetings; on-site every 2-4 weeks; self starter can get it done everywhere
- Be present - number of timezones