The project manager is a member of the multichannel marketing digital capabilities center which works closely with IT and other multichannel functions and is charged with design and coordination of global digital channel capabilities (web, email, mobile, analytics, CLM, KPI). This position includes both project management and business analysis responsibilities.
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain project plan for work stream
- Create/maintain communications material for work stream related to project status, accomplishments, planned activities for next 30 days, and timelines
- Pull key critical milestones from project plans and measure progress and status of these milestones
- Prep for weekly status meetings: close out completed action items, add dependencies from project plan, etc.
- Attend weekly status meetings: record work stream discussion points and action items
- Record notes and capture action items from meetings that PMO organizes that are cross work stream in nature
- Create material for PMO run workshops (Lessons Learned, Project Planning, etc.)
Business Analysis Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other work streams and develop process mapping documentation and training material
- Content management best practices including metadata, version management, digital production
- Develop training material for business processes and CMS use
- Create/maintain communications material for work stream related to business processes and CMS use
- Work with other work streams to resolve CMS system use issues
- Must be very organized and detail-oriented, and know how to keep things on track and moving when working with multiple stakeholders and personalities.
- 4+ years’ relevant work experience in digital marketing and project management
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) for maintaining websites and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) programs used for marketing purposes
- Bachelor Degree (BA/BS) in Business, Marketing, or other related discipline
- Proficient with MS Office including Excel, MS Project and SharePoint
Please apply through our web site. If you experience technical difficulties in applying, please contact ebennett [at] aquent.com