- This is a (1) year temporary assignment
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US - sponsorship not available
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is looking for a Jr. Digital Project Manager / Digital Project Coordinator to join their project team.
If selected as Digital Project Coordinator, you would work directly with the website production team and the eCommerce team to facilitate the production and delivery of all digital jobs. In your support role, you would manage to set timelines for all jobs, implement all job requisitions, coordinate resources and traffic project jobs. This position will also be responsible for opening and submitting operational jobs that are needed on the website properties while also ensuring all jobs are submitted and assigned in a timely manner to allow for proper review and approval processes.
A minimum of (3) years experience is required in the following areas:
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be extremely organized.
- E Commerce
- General understanding of eCommerce and website marketing.
- Project Management
- Candidate will be required to traffic all web content production jobs that come from several sources and assign them to the appropriate content producer based on business priorities.
- Data Entry
- This position will be responsible for opening and submitting web production jobs that are submitted from our operational business partners
- IBM PC
- Candidate must be an advanced user of PC platforms and software, additionally the use of project management software and translation software are required to be successful in the role.