The Digital Project Coordinator is the keeper and facilitator of the digital implementation process across the agency's client portfolio. You will scope, quote, kickoff and manage workflow of all digital campaigns including: programmatic display, audio, video, paid search, paid social media, landing page development and website builds. You will create and communicate timelines for all digital projects and work across teams and disciplines (account, creative, media and production) to facilitate workflow to meet deadlines efficiently. You will also work closely with other SPM digital team members and third party partner/vendors to evaluate campaign performance and facilitate formal report delivery. Prior to campaign launch you will also be responsible for ensuring creative elements are organized and correct, set up tracking properly to measure campaign success, and QA all digital campaign deliverables.
- Preparing project schedules and timelines, assigning and executing project tasks through the use of multiple management tools
- Routing all digital deliverables from approval to launch
- Tagging all digital campaigns for measurement prior to campaign launch through Google Analytics tracking
- Placing tracking pixels on the website through Google Tag Manager
- Building and maintaining status and performance reports across entire client portfolio on a weekly, monthly and/or quarterly basis.
The ideal candidate has an understanding of and experience with the digital media landscape, is fluent in Google Analytics, and holds 2-3 years of project management experience (a background in digital projects is a major plus!). Experience using different DSPs and content management systems (The Trade Desk, Umbraco, Sitecore, Hatchbuck) is preferred. Excellent time management and communication skills, along with a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.