Are you a proactive team player who can produce well written correspondence and organized spreadsheets? Are you highly ambitious with keen attention to detail, have superior organizational skills, and are you able to communicate clearly and concisely with diverse audiences? Then WE NEED YOU NOW!!! Our client, one of the nations largest nonprofits in DC with one the most innovative digital teams has an immediate need for a Junior to Intermediate level Digital Project Coordinator
Management-support associate responsible for project administration and support for multiple departments under the direction of the SVP of Digital Marketing.
• Manage project documentation, track project status, and follow up on open items.
• Responsible for recordkeeping, forms control, and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Organize project meeting logistics, updating a project schedule and ensuring that all necessary parties are aware of project deadlines.
• Write and/or edit project work flow procedures, as needed.
• Assist with the onboarding of project team members.
• Ensure effective preparation and delivery of all project events and meetings and production of all necessary documentation.
• Responsible for the effective flow of information between team members, and participants in project activities.
• Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of related experience
• High proficiency in use Microsoft Office applications.
• Proactive; can work independently and as part of a team
• Can produce well written correspondence and organized spreadsheets