- This is an (8) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must have trafficking experience in an agency or large creative team to be considered
- Must have proof of eligibility to work as W2 employee in the US
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is looking to add a Digital Project Coordinator to their project team. The basic responsibilities for The Digital Project Cooridnator are:
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be extremely organized
- General understanding of eCommerce and website marketin
- Traffic all web content production jobs that come from several sources and assign them to the appropriate content producer based on business priorities
- Responsible for opening and submitting web production jobs that are submitted from our operational business partner
As Digital Project Coordinator you would work directly with the website production team and the eCommerce team to facilitate the production and delivery of all digital jobs. In their support role, they manage to set timelines for all jobs, implement all job requisitions, coordinate resources and traffic project jobs. This position will also be responsible for opening and submitting operational jobs that are needed on the website properties while also ensuring all jobs are submitted and assigned in a timely manner to allow for proper review and approval processes.
Candidates must have trafficking experience in an agency or large creative team to be considered.