We're looking for Account Managers ideally with minimum 3-5 years of agency experience (probably leaning more toward traditional than digital agency) OR internal design/studio experience on the client side.
We are looking at finding people with strong PM skills.
Need highly articulate talent who have excellent client and team skills.
- Experience understanding creative process and design principles (not actual hands on design skills)
- Able to run a project from initiation through completion (art release)
- Able to trouble shoot all creative projects, know when a design isn't working and be able to make suggestions on how to fix the issues.
- Able to direct individual designers and production artists, act as oversight for all projects
- The position will deal with many different brands and branding guidelines, must have knowledge of all brands and what their unique needs are
- Act as quality control and gate keeper for all ongoing projects
- Able to work with Design Studio, internal and external clients and internal legal teams
- Review designs from Studio for accuracy, with an experienced eye to design: how the new images were chosen, sized and cropped; the position, size and wrap of copy; colors and fonts within brand, correct card art added, etc.
- Staying on top of studio revisions, regarding turn around time for revisions and meeting the overall timeline. - Communicates timing to program manager as appropriate
- Following up with artists to stay on schedule, working with Studio Manager to get changes made after an artist has left for the day or when the primary artist is over capacity
- Being familiar with the Studio archives, client photo files, and being able to help answer artists' questions.
- Checking HTML before it’s delivered: Proofing for links, alt tags, and making sure that it matches what is approved
If interested please forward resume and contact information
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs