Aquent is the world's largest and most successful boutique staffing firm specializing in the creative and marketing field. We place our Talent in contract and contract to hire engagements ranging from 2 days to 2 years! We offer the industry's best benefits including medical, dental and vision as well as a 401k plan! Our Talent rave about these subsidized benefits! We also offer an outstanding referral bonus program where you can earn thousands of dollars just for knowing and referring talented friends!
Position- Digital Program Manager (in-house agency)
Location-Indianapolis Start date-May 1, 2017
Duration- January 2017 (roughly) Maternity Leave Coverage Work is to be done onsite. Remote is not an option. Local candidates only please
Hourly pay rate range- DOE Benefits- subsidized medical, dental, vision and 401k
This is a wonderful opportunity for a seasoned ADVERTISING AGENCY PROGRAM MANAGER to work for our Fortune 500 Cloud Computing client in downtown Indianapolis! This is a maternity leave coverage. You'll work M-F during normal business hours. This is a key leadership role for a results-oriented person with the ability to communicate effectively, encourage sound decision-making, and guide the teams he/she works with to successfully deliver on commitments. The ideal candidate has previous experience working in an agency and/or internal creative department with a primary focus on digital where high quality results are required. A program manager is highly comfortable facilitating and coaching teams in a fast paced, solutions oriented environment. This individual will drive the execution of various digital initiatives including but not limited to web site launches, digital campaigns and prospect/customer events supported by web streaming technologies.
You must be able to:
• Organize and facilitate project planning, weekly meetings, and presentations
• Track milestones and tasks with assigned teams
• Identify and remove impediments that block the team’s ability to meet project objectives
• Provide timely status reports; introduce mitigation tactics to minimize project delivery risks
• Facilitate team discussions and resolve conflict
• Communicate timelines and approval framework for cross team understanding
• Orchestrate the efforts of cross functional teams to execute on strategic launches, awareness campaigns and events to ensure all stakeholders are updated
• Identify, develop, and roll-out new processes when appropriate
• You have eight plus years project management/program management experience in the digital space (required).
• You have extensive experience in web development, with a focus on CMS platforms and other web technologies (required)
• You have strong command of the digital and social media space (required).
• You have strong command of the creative process for development of traditional media.
• You have outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills (verbal/presentation/written).
• You have proven experience working with teams across multiple departments (cross-functional groups a plus).
• You have extensive experience with industry best practices in relation to information architecture, user experience and user interface designs.
• You have the ability to use affectively, common PM tools (MS Project, Smartsheet, Mavenlink, Keynote, Excel, Word, Google docs, etc.).
• You have agency experience (both in house and outside agency a plus).