The Digital Program Manager will be a critical member of the Digital Marketing team responsible for the execution and operations of digital media. S/he will develop and execute campaigns, drive efficiency and improve performance in operations and develop new lead capture capabilities. S/he will be a critical point of interaction for programs supporting customer winback, pre-owned trial activation, aftermarket sales and new trial conversion. Success will be measured by ability to increase acquisition rates, improve throughput, increase speed to market and sales for digital marketing programs. The ideal candidate has experience managing digital marketing campaigns with a commitment to performance based on data-driven insights.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive volume and efficiency of online customer acquisition through digital marketing tactics, including email, search, display and social.
• Support the Digital Marketing team by finding opportunities to increase online sales opportunities and throughput rates for marketing efforts supporting SiriusXM’s acquisition and conversion goals.
• Act as an excellent project manager who consistently drives projects to successful conclusion.
• Analyze and make effective test recommendations and analyze key program metrics in sight of overall acquisition goals.
• Liaise frequently with other marketing managers, data analysts, finance managers, and business intelligence functions to ensure program effectiveness.
• Maintain and improve the operations of digital programs. This includes managing program execution and monitoring performance to ensure functionality and efficiency.
• Manage data onboarding process for addressable digital media.
• Serve as primary liaison with stakeholders to develop lead capture capabilities and downstream marketing tactics.
• Recommend creative/landing page test strategies for marketing efforts and support execution. This includes developing offer and messaging approach to drive acquisition efficiency.
• Liaise with cross-functional teams to make online and offline conversion path recommendations.
• Extract performance insights to drive development of online acquisition tool.
• Own tracking and analyze effectiveness of key metrics to inform marketing decisions and optimize conversion paths.
• Manage ad operations and tagging for digital programs.
• Design, execute and measure prospect email campaigns.
• Ensure all processes meet SXM legal, privacy and compliance policies.
• Govern ad operations (ad tagging/trafficking) to drive consistent, reporting and analysis.
Requirements and General Skills:
• Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
o Experience with data onboarding and audience management; prior experience using a data management platform and/or experience with LiveRamp a plus.
o Flexible and adaptable; able to smoothly manage change in direction while remaining organized and goal-oriented.
o Familiarity with digital attribution concepts and practices.
o Superior communication of ideas, documentation of plans, workflow management, and relationship building with business partners.
• Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills.
• Proficiency working with MS Excel.
• Hands-on experience managing email campaigns with an enterprise-level ESP.
• Strong leadership, project management and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently.
• Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to objectively measure results.
• Ability to communicate with both Marketing and IT Teams.
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
• BA in related area or equivalent experience. Degree in business or marketing-related major preferred.
• 3-7+ years in digital and direct response marketing.
• 3-7+ years of experience managing online budgets.
• Agency experience preferred.
• Comparable/related industry required (mainstream subscription services, automotive industry or automotive aftermarket, traditional direct marketing, internet services, entertainment, satellite television, credit card services, or cellular services) preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
• Experience with digital media platforms a plus (Facebook, Google, Bing Ads, DSPs).
• Familiarity and experience with ad serving and operations, including tag management.
• Proven web analytics skills (Google Analytics and Omniture preferred).
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs