Our client is looking for a Digital Production Designer. This is an on-site 12months assignment with benefits - Medical Dental & 401k.
We are looking for a Digital Designer who is passionate about design with an eye for details. You will be asked to create, update and prep all types of digital materials to be used for: websites, emails and banners for developers, and storyboards, graphics and prepping assets for motion designers, and create artifacts for the social media team. You’ll collaborate with Art Directors and Motion Designers, making any design revisions or updates, prepping files in the correct format and requested specs.
· Partner with AD or MD to finalize files in Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign, making any needed updates to the design, layout or file format(s)
· Comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite (CC2017) and able to work on a Mac
· Be well organized with naming structure of layers and files, understand hierarchy of layers, using smart objects and pathfinder (adding, subtracting, minus front/back, etc. in Illustrator) producing a well optimized file to hand off
· Knowledge of design principles, including layout, type, color, and composition
· Impeccably detail oriented
· Excellent organization, communication and collaboration skills across capabilities and functional roles (Developers, ADs, Account Service, etc.)
· Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
• Expertise in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Familiar with web design, HTML, CSS, and responsive design (you will not be coding)
• Knowledge of After Effects and motion graphics a bonus
• Knowledge of social media platforms a bonus
• Knowledge of Sketch a bonus
Must have 2-5 years enterprise and/or agency experience required