Is a full service agency looking to add a Digital Production Designer to their team!
Start Date: ASAP!
Location: Ideally this person would report to their headquarters in Wilmington, DE. They do have a Philadelphia office and are open to the person reporting their, but with the ability to be in the DE office for meetings.
The Digital Production Designer offers digital production support for display advertising, websites and email blasts and also will assist in the organization and re-touching of digital imagery.
- Responsible for the creation of digital display ads (html, gif, static), resizes, email templates and website assets as instructed by CD and AD.
- Agency experience required.
- Development of new display ad concepts, storyboards and assets as assigned by CD or AD.
- Creation of resizes that match vendor specs to build out complete media buys (based on direction from CD or AD).
- Ensure all files for media buys are within spec and meet specific vendor requirements.
- Creates and updates staging links for internal and client review of display ads, email blasts and any other digital work.
- Assist in organization, manipulation, and re-touching of digital imagery.
- Keeping organized files on the agency’s server, quality control.
- Ability to filter work assignments through our Project Management System.
- Researching and staying current with development standards pertaining to display ads, email blasts, social media and other forms of digital advertising.
- Other responsibilities as assigned and applicable to job’s primary functions.