Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media with a communications powerhouse! Focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country, we're looking to add a Digital Designer to our client's growing team. Their huge success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for all employees. They are advancing the world of Broadcasting and want YOU to join their winning team!
The Digital Designer will have experience and or be fluent in industry iAB standards including those for Mobile and Rich Media specifications. Day to day duties primarily are to design and produce static, rich media and dynamic Ads for television stations and agency clients including creating high-quality advertising creative and support stations’ graphic needs. The Designer should have demonstrable basic animation skills and be familiar in responsive design on a variety of platforms. You should also be comfortable with being "hands on" producing unique creative ideas to ensure that outcomes delight both users and clients. There are also leading edge ad creation tools to play with.
Opportunities to broaden design creativity with advertising proof of concepts, pitches, Ad mock ups, storyboards, comps, style guides, and navigational structures will be needed. The Designer will be working in a collaborative, energetic, small sales fulfillment team, working with clients from local to national in a fast-paced environment.
These are some of the specific tasks you will be expected to perform:
- Design web ad campaigns
- Email marketing (designing with existing templates and creation of new ones)
- Design landing pages
- Internal and client-facing presentations for Sales Team
- Brand creation for national programs and in-house products
Experience & Skills Required:
- 1-3 years-experience in graphic design or design related experience
- Portfolio illustrating graphic design ability
- Proficient in Creative Cloud Applications (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Strong graphic design skills, strategic thinker with attention to detail
- Effective time-management skills with minimum need for oversight
- Ability to clearly communicate with clients and account executives
- Basic knowledge of HTML and ability to read simple HTML code
- Must be proactive with excellent follow through on project details
- Ability to deal with constantly changing priorities and deadlines
- A sense of humor
Bachelor degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design or equivalent degree/experience