We are looking for a Digital Production Coordinator to assist in the production of high-traffic digital experiences. The Digital Production Coordinator is primarily responsible for performing the day-to-day web and mobile content updates using WordPress, Urban Airship, and proprietary CMS platforms.
The ideal candidate has copy editing, writing and proofreading skills. The position will be working with other production team members, including designers, writers, content editors and managers, and freelancers. In addition, the duties often involve digital asset organization and image production, such as header graphics, social graphics, and animated gifs, etc.
- Format, proof and publish News and Blog posts in WordPress, using supplied copy and images for end-to-end production Daily/weekly production needs include: Update Homepage and Landing pages Update App daily: News feeds, tickers, featured content, etc.
- Native video ingestion and publishing o Perform other website publishing needs: databank, episode guides, image galleries, etc.
- Report bugs and issues and route for handling
- Support content creation e.g. polls, quizzes Required Experience: 2-4 years of experience coordinating and performing digital production in online publishing environment o
- Photoshop (CC): General image production, image output automation, and entry-to -intermediate level or greater design skills in WordPress: Proficient with daily publishing techniques, media placement (mostly images and video), proper metadata, tagging, scheduling, etc.
- Expert user of Google Suite: Proficient in Mail, Docs, Sheets, and Calendar management, Microsoft Office, Mac, PC, and online file transfer services
- Experience with JIRA Tracking software o Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Required Education: BA/BS • Ideal Candidate has:
o Understanding of digital content, social channels, user experience principles, visual design initiatives, and interaction design a plus
o Other CMS tools (non-WordPress) experience a plus o Image animation skills (animated gifs, cinemagraphs) a plus
o Minor video editing skills (clip creation, end card additions) a plus
o Content creation a plus