The Digital Production Coordinator (DPC) will work mostly part-time, and sit on-site (with potential for partial off-site) at our offices in Conshohocken, PA. Sh/e will finalize and prepare Designer’s approved file package(s) to follow the Global Standards of File Submission Guidelines for Digital/Print Assets. These files will be audited and stored in the client’s official digital asset management repository. The DPC is responsible for producing error free supporting documentation, and meet all specifications within assigned deadlines.
Tactic types for print and digital includes: Email, Web site, Web banner, Tablet, eDetailer, Mobile, Panel, and paper Print materials. Must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite 6 (CS6) and Microsoft Office. Familiar with HTML 5 and Dreamweaver a plus, but not mandatory.
- Work closely with Project Manager, Designer, and Production Specialist as part of the Studio workflow and Project operations.
- Develop a keen understanding of digital supporting documentation that is required for a Digital Publisher.
- Become Subject Matter Expert with client’s website that hosts all guideline documentation and templates.
- Meet all assigned deadlines, elevating/communicating any issues that could impact deadlines in a timely manner.
- Accurately track time and project activity in workflow tool per Studio standards and processes.
- Follow all Studio processes and standards including adhering to file naming and file structure conventions.
- Manage proper archiving of finished files/assets.
- Help identify and define production best practices.
- Exhibit a high level of diligence and accuracy when setting up and/or finalizing files.
- Resolve project issues effectively and collaboratively with project team.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule based on client deadlines and project volume.
- Associates degree in a related field or comparable work experience.
- 3+ years of production artist experience in a design studio, internal creative department, or agency environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven skills in Adobe CS6 and thorough understanding Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to learn new software packages as needed.
- Detail orientated with strong organizational skills and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work under continual deadline constraints and juggle multiple quick-turn projects and changing priorities.
- Understanding of print production and image rights.
Please apply to our posting online. If you experience technical difficulties, please email: email@example.com