This is a Part-Time opportunity with our growing creative studio in Conshohocken, which supports global marketing communications for Merck. The Digital Production Coordinator (DPC) will finalize and prepare designers’ approved file packages to follow the Global Standards of File Submission Guidelines for digital/print assets. These files will be audited and stored in the client’s official digital asset management repository.
The DPC will be needed part time (10+ hours/wk) with a need for flexible, staggered hours. This position is onsite, but could later develop into a partial work-at-home scenario. The DPC is responsible for producing error free support documentation and meeting all specifications within assigned deadlines. Tactics include: Emails, Web sites, Web banners, Tablet, eDetailer, Mobile, Panel, and Print materials.
- Associates degree in a related field or comparable work experience.
- 3+ years of production artist experience in a design studio, internal creative department, or agency environment.
- Must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite 6 (CS6) and Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with HTML 5 and Dreamweaver a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and independently under continual deadline constraints with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple quick-turn projects and changing priorities.