Sr. Digital Designer (eComm)
What your doing:
- Partner closely with the Site, Social, Email Teams in Digital Creative on multiple pieces of the same campaign – ensuring cohesion of all campaign elements
- Works with Email Developer – providing all assets and instruction for development
- Works within predetermined templates to create email assets for weekly promotional cadence as well as dedicated triggered, transactional, loyalty and grand opening campaigns
- Implement the compainies brand identity, visual and voice into every email campaign & communication. Responsible for projects from concept through implementation – including overall experience, design, messaging, development, testing and ensuring the best guest experience.
Keep in mind you will also:
- Have a solid understanding of the importance and adherence of brand standards
- Consistently applies style guide conventions
- A great eye for layout, hierarchy of content, beautiful product composition.
- Is talented and has a natural knack in delivering FUB-ulous, creative design solutions.
- Able to balance several work streams and prioritize deliverables – meeting deadlines with quality design
- Willingness to listen to constructive feedback and make changes
- Be a constant advocate for the user: willing to ask questions of various stakeholders to make sure end work product meets the user's needs
What you have already done:
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
- 3-5 years in digital visual design for marketing, and/or advertising projects
- Ecommerce, email promotional design, agency experience a plus
- Exceptional portfolio of work, preferably with experience working in an ecommerce business
- A desire & ability to drive innovation, both in technology and in process
- Advanced level skill with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Intermediate level skill with knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PPT, HTML/CSS
- Experience in Sketch, Dreamweaver, AfterEffects a plus
- Bachelor's degree/BFA or its equivalent in Design