The Digital Customer Experience team is in need of Product Owners. The Product Owners will help us create a deliver a best-in-class online experience for our credit card customers. These individuals will constantly be thinking through the customer experience while overseeing the development of digital experience (or enhancing existing ones). The individual will help shape and execute the product strategy that meets our Enterprise and Card business agendas, engage in market research and business case development, ensure adherence to the Agile Scrum process, and own the development, delivery and growth of our digital services.
• Develop and prioritize product requirements for new products/services, as well as enhancements / change requirements for existing products/services to meet changing business, market, customer and competitor needs
• Own the development, delivery and maintenance of your products/services by leading cross-functional teams consisting of IT, operations, business analysis, customer service, marketing, and stakeholders from different business units
• Own the health of your digital products, and track performance by supporting the development of appropriate metrics and measurements
• Research new digital technologies and standards to evolve our current digital capabilities and build new ones
• Analyze information to make decisions and/or influence change
• Represent function to external stakeholders
• Maintain close working relationship with our business partners and other cross-organizational partners
• 3-5 years in Product Management
• Experience developing Web-based software, ideally via Lean/Agile scrum methodology Passion for customers and a demonstrated focus on customer experience
• Energy, motivation, and commitment to drive to results in a challenging, fast-paced environment. The Digital team is a start-up within an established and successful company.
• Demonstrated ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions, and garner respect from other teams
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work internally across all teams as well as externally with partners and vendors
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an attention to detail
• Strong bias toward action
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Experience in Banking / Financial Services is a plus
Contact Christina Dick at cdick@AQUENT.com for questions about this position.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs