Our client, a global consulting firm, is looking for a Digital Product Marketing Delivery Specialist to work directly with their Products Digital Marketing Leads to manage and execute digital marketing initiatives across industries, geographies and consulting practice. The role will be heavily focused on email marketing, coordination of social media campaigns, and the website content development/management.
- Managing the development, testing, and execution of email marketing campaigns.
- Managing the development, review/approval of content on the website
- Coordinating social media posts across various social media profiles.
- Developing and executing integrated, targeted digital programs for cross-industry, cross campaigns.
- Analyzing performance of digital marketing campaigns and providing insights to help optimize current and future programs.
- Preparing and facilitating the completion of the Products-wide social media management report for inclusion in monthly metrics analysis
- Email marketing experience with Exact Target and SFDC required
- Website content management (managing content submission process and review/approval process
- Social media management with Social Studio experience a plus
- Data management/synthesis skills with specific experience developing/using Excel formulas and pivot tables
- Ability to manage stakeholder’s expectations to adjust for digital best practices while still achieving business objectives.
- Ability to work independently/autonomously
- Ability to manage a large project load of multidisciplinary projects
- Ability to prioritize, identify and raise possible conflicts, and problem solve to meet deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail, quality assurance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate
- Solid interpersonal skills, enthusiastic, congenial, and assertive