Position Title: Digital Product Marketer
We are seeking a digital marketer who is specialized in paid digital, email, and social campaign management to join an established marketing team to support our clients fast-growing fulfillment service. This is an exciting new position and a growth opportunity for a marketer who has supported digital campaigns in past roles and is ready to bring their knowledge to a savvy B2B marketing team. In this role you’ll collaborate to build and execute digital display, consumer email, and social marketing from concept to deployment.
We’d like to hear from you if you have:
• Experience with digital campaign management and deployment, digital channel best practices, innovation, technologies, and test-and-learn plans
• You see yourself as highly communicative and detailed oriented, and you thrive in environments where problem-solving and ambiguity are embraced
• You have relentlessly high standards and an eye for detail
Responsibilities for this role include:
• Lead the day-to-day management of digital display and social marketing operations including project management, building campaigns, QA, deployment, and reporting.
• Build effective awareness, acquisition, adoption and retention digital campaigns, such as email, web banner, advertising, social media
• Leverage internal tools to set up campaigns, identify target audience, purchase media, track performance and recommend adjustments.
• Apply industry best practices to ensure campaigns reach target audiences with appropriate messages while supporting a positive customer experience.
• Assist in development of display, email and social media campaign strategies to ensure the right tactics are used to reach target audiences with the most effective traffic drivers.
• Provide recommendations for most effective methods to engage customers through a variety of available digital channels including, mix, cadence and frequency.
• Drive the targeting and customer segmentation for campaigns, working in collaboration with business analysts to build and deploy SQL queries.
• Project manage campaign assets and various marketing materials through the production and publishing process, working with editorial, localization, and legal teams.
• Develop and execute plans that isolate and test various campaign components and tactics, making recommendations and adjustments to drive lift.
• Maintain and contribute to scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
• Maintain and organize asset library and campaigns including asset hierarchy, access, usage and archiving.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or related field
• 7+ years of B2B marketing experience
• 2-3+ years of B2C email marketing experience
• 3+ years leadership in digital marketing campaign development, cross-functional planning, campaign management, and digital media planning and buying
• Quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Must know data analysis and able to use data to make recommendations and drive decisions
• Experience building relationships across teams including business partners, external agencies, and vendors.