Interested in working for a well-known Healthcare group in San Francisco as a Digital Product Manager? Great Opportunity to work for a top company as a contractor for 2 months and then be hired permanently. They are looking to fill this ASAP.
You would be responsible for all functional aspects of Internet based business solutions. Partner with company customers and business partners to determine how best to conduct business through online channels and/or capability development and management.
- Responsible for the success of a given online channel and/or production processes/products
- Driving business online - act as the driving force behind (developing and operating) one or more online business channel and/or production processes and products
- Identifying and maintaining a competitive online service offering, business processes, financial and service level commitments.
- Monitor and report on progress against goals; Metrics- promotional activities and measurement, production management efficiency, and product leadership (data driven decisions and success measures)
REQUIRES one of the following skills categories:
- Online Business Services
- Exceptional business process expertise
- Functional knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Healthcare Payer, eBusiness, Internet channel creation and management, Info Tech understanding, marketing business management and operations
- Staff leadership, finance, marketing, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Production/Product Management (working understanding of how business functionality is built/managed/delivered/supported on one or more of the following):
- Online functionality presented through Internet/Intranet/Web applications (Portal concepts)
- Product capabilities in the portal, content management, and communications arena
- Transaction processing marketplace- EDI, and/or direct connections (HIPPA)
- Ability and knowledge to work with technologist in context of product solution identification, enhancements, support and maintenance
- Customer service, Service Desk processes, support and service level agreements
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, healthcare or technology related field
- 15 years’ experience in healthcare (2+ years working with web portals, data exchange, or other forms of electronic business solutions)
- Management experience including executive level communication, vendor assessment and negotiation
Supervisory Responsibilities (once hired permanently):
- Responsible for internalizing department direction (set by department management-e.g., Director) and then defining and aligning the objectives and direction for the unit;
- Develop unit budget -Managing department staff and establishing robust relationship with channel partners (providers, customer groups, sales, etc.); Sets and manages team(s) or functional area(s) targets in terms of performance, planning, cost and approach
- Provides leadership for strategic/business development and/or marketing plans for eBusiness. Including directional recommendations and strategic business alignment.
- Building and maintaining cross-functional/organizational relationships is a key component to success. Work with executives/functional leaders on a regular basis.