Our Healthcare Client is one of the nation's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 company. They are working together to transform health care with trusted and caring solutions. Bring your expertise to our innovative culture where you will have the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives, and to take your career further than you can imagine.
Senior Digital Product Manager-Web
Responsible for overseeing the development of Client's web application from strategic product planning through execution to launch. Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in driving the enterprise web strategy, and business case development
- Accountable for solution design, feature prioritization and delivery of capabilities to competitively enhance Client’s web app
- Oversee development and maintenance of products as needed
- Act as a product owner and voice of the customer in scrum teams
- Produce/lead System Demos for program and other stakeholders
- Work as hands on member of the Agile Team, testing and participating actively in product and feature acceptance
- Prioritizes requirements, defects, and other work items for the technical teams to effectively address program goals
- Collaborate with Market Research to determine ways to competitively enhance product capabilities
- Work with user experience team to understand results from usability studies and evaluate integration opportunities
- Evaluate how variations in the product design can impact its overall effectiveness.
- Oscillate between strategic planning through execution to launch.
- Use market and stakeholder feedback, consumer research, web analytics, and regulatory standards to determine the strategies and approaches necessary to deliver compliant solutions that increase member satisfaction and drive improved health care outcomes
- Manage requirements dependencies with other teams, negotiating and reprioritizing as appropriate
- Define key performance metrics and utilize analysis of web analytics and other data and research to monitor performance and influence the mobile product strategy/roadmap
- Collaborate with and set direction for key marketing, business, technology, and user experience design partners to secure project alignment and effective execution
- Be a subject matter expert in web enterprise solutions, competitive and market trends, and organizational business needs
Qualifications - External
Requires a BA/BS degree; 5 years of experience in product management with a quantitative analysis focus; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience working in a scaled agile framework development environment
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in mobile application strategy and Product Manager / Owner role
- Knowledge, experience, and proficiency in Product Owner/Management standards and practices (Agile, Scrum, Pragmatic Marketing)
- Expertise in various agile software development tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience with multiple full project lifecycles, from concept to delivery
- Detail-oriented, able to bring clarity to complex situations, and skilled in consumer centered thinking
- Prior B2C or direct to consumer experience in digital is preferred.
- Expertise in business case development, agile development methodology, collaborating with business and technical teams.
- Proven track record of analysis, planning and execution of consumer solutions.
- Experience working in a virtual matrix environment with cross functional teams in areas such as operations, IT, finance, product, and legal, and function well in high performing, agile, integrated product teams
- Experience working with broad suite of digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics