Your Talent. Our Vision. At our client., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which they're creating greater access to care for their members, greater value for their customers, and greater health for their communities. Join them, and together you'll drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those they serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company. Join a team that works to build solutions that simplify healthcare and the way in which our constituents engage with our client.
Lead the migration of our client's web portals, social content, mobile apps, and other digital experiences onto the go-forward ECM platform, Oracle Web Center Sites. Responsible for overseeing the strategy and sequencing of replatforming our client's digital properties. Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible to drive enterprise content management strategy to support various constituents
- Responsible for overseeing the continuing development of our client's enterprise content management platform from strategic planning and road mapping through migration & launch of various digital experiences and solutions
- Accountable for solution design and feature prioritization to competitively enhance our client's digital footprint
- Collaborate with and set direction for key marketing, business, technology, and user experience design partners to secure project alignment and effective execution
- Be a subject matter expert in ECM solutions, competitive and market trends, and organizational business needs
- Understand business priorities and goals to inform roadmap
- Evaluate how variations in the platform design can impact its overall effectiveness
- Synthesize feedback from Stakeholders / Market Research / Usability Research to inform future product enhancement capabilities
- Oscillate between strategic planning through execution and market launch
- Partner with delivery teams to oversee development and maintenance of products as needed
- Participate as Product Owner in scrum team
- Understand regulatory standards and the boundaries they play within solution design to deliver compliant solutions
- Define key performance metrics and utilize analysis of web analytics and other data