Digital Product Manager - Based in Dubai
Our client is the largest retailer in the Middle East with over 1000 stores. The group has interests in fashion, home retail and hospitality and manages 24 customer facing brands. It currently has 4 customer facing web products and is working on redesigning over 20 such products within the next two years. There is a huge emphasis on growing their web team and are currently involved in a huge recruitment drive to grow their digital team in Dubai.
Based on the three key aspects of Vision & Strategy, Execution & delivery and Stakeholder management; you will lead the analysis, evolution and promotion of our clients existing web products.
Your core focus will be to work in conjunction with our web, design & development teams, program teams, business owners and other senior management to formulate, execute and communicate the product strategy, product roadmap and release plan.
They are in need a web enthusiast who can resonate with their belief of "A common sense approach to user-friendly websites" based on their core principles of simplicity, intuitiveness, web2.0, responsiveness and standards compliance
Key areas of responsibility
• Drive the complete product development cycle of strategy, production, usability testing, and implementation
• Analyse the performance of existing web products and features, recommend
improvements and drive implementation from start to finish
• Define business and functional requirements for feature or enhancement requests and create clear and accurate product documentation
• Define product road maps - Identify and prioritise new site features and enhancements based on user needs and company strategy, schedule feature and enhancement releases accordingly
• Manage release versions and communicate release notes to concerned stakeholders
• Promote products through online marketing initiatives – facilitate existing campaigns,
analyse campaign results, determine effective promotion strategies, refine online
marketing plans and lead accordingly
• Partner with design and development resources to successfully implement product
change, features or enhancements.
• Liaison between partners and business stakeholders.
• Work closely with the design and development teams to explain requirements of new
features and change requests for current features.
• Mentor product managers and grow the product management team as required.
• Conduct periodic product update meetings to determine progress, problems &
projections; update the web and management teams accordingly
• Provide product training and ongoing support for the team
• A minimum of 7 years experience with at least 5 years experience as a product
manager for a consumer-facing website;
• Demonstrated experience building innovative web product solutions
• Demonstrated experience managing online products and projects
• Demonstrated ability to lead and work with a team
• Demonstrated experience in gathering product requirements and successfully
implementing them as planned.
• Customer focused approach to solutions
• Ability to comfortably manage relationships with multiple vendors
• Ability to comfortably manage multiple products
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• Excellent presentation skills
• Quantitative analytical abilities
• Strong organisational skills
If this sounds like something you would like to be considered for, please do get in touch with me at your earliest convenience and we can discuss the next steps plus the client and position in greater detail.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs