Looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead the E2E product management and development across our enterprise-wide marketing platforms, including our Global Brand Site and other related marketing tools. The Product Manager will be responsible for defining the product features and requirements, leading the PMO workstreams and related meetings with cross functional stakeholders to prioritize business needs, collaborating with the technology team to prioritize the backlog and manage future feature development and enhancements, working closely with agency partners any required UX and UI deliverables, and managing the site tracking and reporting.
• Support maintenance of the end-to-end brand site experience with cross-functional stakeholders and teams, including engineers, designers and program owners.
• Guide the day-to-day execution of items in the backlog and provide task forecasts
• Participate in daily stand-up calls with the Scrum team
• Work closely with creative agency on assets and specs for build
• Drive creative reviews, legal, privacy and brand approvals
• Liaise with creative agency, development team, and internal stakeholders to ensure the assets are on schedule (e.g. daily + weekly stand-up calls, reviews with teams)
• Work side-by-side with program owners to map out core asset needs and where additional support is needed
• Manage the Omniture reporting and KPI reports
• As someone with an analytical eye, provide creative feedback and insights that translate to driving business goals and improve results