This position is 100% remote (Work from Home)
The primary duties of the Clinical Health and Wellness Digital Product Manager include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for serving as the liaison to the business and IT resources/teams to troubleshoot and manage production issues.
• Maintain day-to-day collaboration and support for in-market capabilities including WebMD Lights On/Ongoing support including technical troubleshooting and miscellaneous.
• Acts as a resource to the internal users of our Clinical Health and Wellness to address questions/issues related to the digital tool and experience.
• Provide support as needed to Director and Senior DPM as product/capability SME on large initiatives.
• Works with internal and external team members on support issues, and initiatives to ensure experience meets requirements for digital applications; assist in User Acceptance Testing and/or Release activities as required.
• May provide direction and guidance to internal team members and external vendor partners, and serve as an expert for the team.
• Build and maintain the business program plans, schedules and support logs. • Contributes to ensuring business deliverables are met, assists in documentation and project status reporting.
• Monitor activities to ensure the external client facing program objectives are met within established time frames and budgets.
• Additional responsibilities include; scheduling, conducting and attending meetings, supporting management in overall objectives, assessing costs and savings and assist in the payments of vendor invoices.
Complies complex data and able to assist in preparing and delivering presentations as required.
• Requires a BS/BA degree
• Requires 2-3 years of digital product development/management experience.
• Knowledge of development processes (Agile and Waterfall) and has worked with IT teams and developers.
• Demonstrated track record of being a self-starter with solid initiative, problem solving, and anticipatory thinking – all in a complex and fast-paced digital product environment.
• Strong written/verbal communication skills.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams across operations, IT, product.
• Demonstrated experience leading/facilitating cross-functional discussions and project management skill.
• Ability to work independently and navigate organizational complexities to obtain support/resources needed to move initiatives forward
• Demonstrated experience working with vendors in an operational capacity.
• Prior experience with health care benefits, eligibility and/or provider data a plus.
• Prior experience in support of digital assets.