Our healthcare client is looking for a Digital Product Manager to work remotely with their team. This person will be responsible for the design and implementation of new products and existing digital product lines, specifically related to digital applications; From strategic product planning through execution to market readiness and launch.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluates existing digital products and competitor and industry data to improve existing products and make recommendations for new products.
- Recommends and implements long term profitability strategies including market positioning, assessment, pricing parameters, and risk profiles.
- Coordinates presentation, communication and implementation of all phases of product development.
- Responsible to drive Dental, Vision, Life and Disability web and mobile strategy to support the member constituent
- Collaborate with and set direction for key digital Agile product owners, marketing, business, technology, customer service and user experience design partners to secure project alignment and effective execution
- Accountable for the Member digital experience through portals and mobile design, communicating business prioritization to competitively enhance Specialty Business’s digital footprint
- Understand health payer products and operations preferably with Specialty product experience
- Connect with business Subject Matter Experts for health payer domains: benefits, claims, and membership
- Accumulate and understand business priorities, develop product roadmaps and goals to inform digital solutions partners and guide product delivery
- Collect and synthesize feedback from Stakeholders / Market Research / Usability Research to inform future product enhancement capabilities
- Be a thought partner on building technical capabilities in alignment with our MVP and product roadmap
- Oscillate between planning through execution and market launch
- Partner with Agile delivery teams to provide product feedback and complete extended end to end test cycles
- Participate as a Business Stakeholder for scrum teams
- Understand regulatory standards and the boundaries they play within solution design to deliver compliant solutions
- Define key performance metrics and utilize analysis of web analytics and other data and research to monitor performance