Our client is looking for a Product Manager. This an onsite 12months contract with benefits - Medical, Dental, 401k.
The Product Manager will play a central role in updating key products and tools on website that help inform, engage and inspire consumers to take action. Candidates will work with stakeholders, other product management teams, engineering teams and others to define and document product requirements, drive incremental improvements and deliver against aggressive timelines.
To be successful in the position, candidates will need to be proficient in:
• Communicating with all parts of the organization to direct the flow of feature requests into well-defined problem definitions
• Creating documentation including business cases and PRDs
• Collaborating with other product managers, designers and engineers to find the best ways to smoothly roll out features and functionality to consumers
• Owning the product roadmap; proactively identifying project/production issues, triaging and identifying solutions as well as optimizations
• Leveraging data to make solid decisions when confronted by ambiguity
• Monitoring performance and measuring impact
8+ years of Product Management / Development experience or leading web / digital projects, preferably in a financial services environment
• Proven track record of developing and managing successful online or mobile products • Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to demonstrate products to technical and non-technical audience
• Ability to lead and inspire cross-functional groups, including technical teams
• Scrappy, results-oriented attitude • Strong attention to detail, good time management/business process management skills and ability to prioritize in a changing environment
• Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer-focused innovation
• Preferred but not necessary – familiarity with Agile development methodologies, project management software, experience design