Product Manager- (AEM) Adobe Experience Manager
AEM / Adobe certifications strongly preferred
8 years of experience required
***can be remote up to 50% but needs to be local
Top Daily Responsibilities:
1. Demonstrate strategic thinking by using appropriate information to diagnose consumer and business problems, identify high-value solutions and collaborate with impacted groups to drive decisions
2. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication with both business and technical audiences
3. Champion the strategic vision of the Consumer Digital and Mobile experience, and shepherd the realization of that strategic vision
Skills a Top Candidate Should Have:
1. Experience with content / experience management systems, preferably with Adobe Experience Manager or its predecessor CQ5
2. Experience with creating Distributed Publishing models and governance
3. Experience in building workflows
4. Experience working on Consumer Digital Products
5. Healthcare or Financial Services industry experience
6. Experience with Mobile applications
7. Experience working with User Experience or Digital Marketing teams
1. AEM Experience or similar platform experience
2. Content Publishing and workflows via Enterprise Tech Stack such as Adobe or Oracle
Do you enjoy bringing digital concepts to life on web and mobile for our consumers?
Can you bring simplicity and focus to complex ideas?
Do you enjoy collaborating closely with others to drive change and promote a vision, and then play a vital role in bringing that vision to life?
The work you can do will support the health and well-being of the millions of people who turn to us for care. Are you up to the challenge? We are seeking a motivated, energetic and experienced Digital Product Manager, Experience Management to work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional team in the Digital Experience Center (DEC) to deliver personalized consumer experiences Our consumer-facing health portal has over 4 million active users. The site, along with various mobile apps, enable consumers to manage their family’s health online – from viewing lab results, making appointments, emailing a doctor, refilling prescriptions, to managing claims and coverage, viewing health content and much more.
The Product Manager, Experience Management will help evolve Content Management System (CMS) platform strategy and execute through the product lifecycle. The Product Manager is responsible for driving the vision of the CMS to fully realize the capabilities and functionality of the integrated platform including digital asset management and distributed publishing. The successful candidate will closely collaborate with other product, authoring, content, development, and design teams, in addition to other stakeholders such as marketing, business, legal/compliance, security, and operations to ensure that the overall digital ecosystem and its specific products and capabilities meet the needs of the consumers and internal stakeholders.