This is a long term contract with possibility of perm.
This role allows for partial off-site work but you must be local to the SF/Silicon Valley area.
We are seeking a motivated, energetic and experienced Digital Product Manager to work on a highly collaborative, cross-functional team in a Digital Services Group to deliver new and updated capabilities for web and mobile channels.
This is for a consumer facing healthcare site.
Your user research, business analysis and digital product management experience prepares you for this role.
This individual will be responsible for the consumer identity experience for an omni-channel experience.
This is not an IT Project Management role.
The Digital Product Manager will help evolve our digital products strategy through successive and iterative stages of discovery, definition, development, launch, and post-release support. The Digital Product Manager is responsible for driving the evolution of high value capabilities for specific digital products. The successful candidate will closely collaborate with Agile product owners, business analysts, developers, designers, and other stakeholders such as business, legal/compliance, security, and operations to ensure that the overall digital ecosystem and its specific products and capabilities meet the needs of consumers and internal stakeholders.
Top 3 Skills
1. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication with both business and technical audiences
2. Demonstrate strategic thinking by using appropriate information to diagnose consumer and business problems, identify solutions and collaborate with impacted groups to drive decisions
3. Champion the strategic vision of the Consumer Digital and Mobile experience, and shepherd the realization of that strategic vision
• Serve as “voice of the customer”, representing and reinforcing the customer ‘s perspective throughout the product realization cycle
• Planning and execution on digital product evolution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product, consumer and business requirements, defining the product vision, the product roadmap to satisfy that vision, and working closely with the engineering, support, and business teams to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met
• Define high level capability requirements and partner with IT and business to elicit robust feedback around needs and support to drive the work forward
• Develop deep customer understanding, particularly around how our customers use various digital channels, then identify new and innovative solutions to solve unmet or unsatisfied customer needs
• Define, prioritize, and drive realization of capability roadmaps
• Synthesize consumer needs, organizational needs, market data, competitor and customer trends, metrics, and various consumer feedback loops to develop appropriate and actionable capability vision
Position Responsibilities: Digital Product Manager
• Develop business cases, product plans, and secure funding as needed
• Serve as digital product subject matter expert for areas of unmet/underserved consumer needs
• Pro-actively socialize the product vision with a wide variety of stakeholders
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team of designers, business analysts, developers, testers and others to develop and execute against Product Roadmaps and Release Plans
• Provide consistent transparency and socialization around planning and execution of the Digital Product Capability Roadmaps
• Identify and track key performance indicators (e.g., financial metrics, adoption, usage and customer satisfaction) for each digital product and utilizing each product’s metrics to make informed decisions to show paths to success and continuous improvement
• Leverage deep knowledge of online design principles, work trends, competition, technical limitations in order to design products and relationships between suites of related products appropriately.
• Understand the broad ecosystem of online and offline touch points, synching the consumer experience across channels (web, mobile, IVR, phone, in person, etc.) and supporting multi-channel experiences
• Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred
• Minimum of 5 years digital product management or equivalent experience
• Proficiency with Visio, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and track record of producing quality work
• Ability to work with many individuals and various teams at the same time
• Team player, with great work ethic and quick learning
• Experience working in a range of business areas (e.g., information technology, marketing, etc.)
• Strategically-minded, and with the ability to turn strategy into tactical reality
• Diplomatic with strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Comfortable driving teams and management to decisions; willing to push-back for information and answers
• Self-motivated, not requiring significant managerial direction
• Adept at adjusting to changing circumstances quickly and professionally
• Able to make quick decisions when clarification or modification is needed
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Proven successes with executive presentations and influence
• Ability to think strategically and demonstrate curiosity
• Strong facilitator and motivator
• Healthcare or Financial Services industry experience
• Experience in Health-IT
• Experience with Mobile applications
• Experience working with User Experience teams
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
This is a long term contract with possibility of perm.