Digital Product Manager- Campaign Automation
Would you like to help deliver important information to members?
Would you call yourself an expert in secure email, SMS delivery, and Adobe Campaign or other messaging automation tools?
Do you enjoy collaborating with multiple stakeholders to adopt and integrate new technology and processes?
Do you thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment responsible for the critical delivery of secure email and SMS?
We are seeking a motivated, energetic and experienced Digital Product Manager and Notifications and Secure Email Delivery Manager to work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional team in the Digital Experience Center (DEC) to deliver new and updated notification capabilities and consumer experiences for web and mobile channels.
Our consumer-facing website with millions of active users, along with various mobile capabilities, enable consumers to digitally manage their family's health with capabilities such as viewing lab results, making appointments, emailing their doctor, refilling prescriptions, managing claims and coverage, and much more.
Successful candidates will have a background in developing, enabling, and implementing a strategic vision for excellent consumer digital experiences. Candidates with a strong business product management background would be well positioned for the role, which is focused on the front end consumer digital experience, and is highly engaged with IT partners to make the vision a reality.
The Notifications and Secure Email Delivery Manager will help deliver cross-channel messaging to members by fully leveraging the capabilities and functionality of the Adobe Experience Cloud and other platforms. The successful candidate will closely collaborate with Agile product owners, business analysts, developers, designers, and other stakeholders such as business, legal/compliance, security, and operations to ensure that the overall digital ecosystem and its specific products and capabilities meet the needs of consumers and internal stakeholders.
Top 3 Skills
1. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication with both business and technical audiences
2. Demonstrate strategic thinking by using appropriate information to diagnose consumer and business problems, identify solutions and collaborate with impacted groups to drive decisions
3. Champion the strategic messaging vision of the Consumer Digital and Mobile experience, and shepherd the realization of that strategic vision
• Planning, enablement, and execution of transactional email and SMS messaging platforms, working closely with the engineering, support, and business teams to ensure customer notifications goals are met • Define high level capability needs and partner with IT and business to elicit robust feedback around needs and support to drive the work forward
• Serve as digital subject matter expert for areas of unmet/underserved consumer needs around notifications
• Pro-actively socialize the messaging and notifications vision with a wide variety of stakeholders
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team of designers, business analysts, developers, testers and others to develop and execute against campaign deliverables
• Provide consistent transparency and socialization around planning and execution
• Comfort with enabling the set-up of email and SMS campaigns, segmentation, approval flows, and tracking key performance indicators (e.g., financial metrics, adoption, usage and customer satisfaction) for digital products, and utilizing each product's metrics to make informed decisions to show paths to success and continuous improvement
• Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred
• Minimum of 5 years digital product management or equivalent experience
• Proficiency with Visio, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and track record of producing quality work
• Ability to work with many individuals and various teams at the same time
• Team player, with great work ethic and quick learning
• Experience working in a range of business areas (e.g., information technology, marketing, etc.)
• Strategically‐minded, and with the ability to turn strategy into tactical reality
• Diplomatic with strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Comfortable driving teams and management to decisions; willing to push‐back for information and answers
• Self-motivated, not requiring significant managerial direction
• Adept at adjusting to changing circumstances quickly and professionally
• Able to make quick decisions when clarification or modification is needed
• Proven ability to influence cross‐functional teams without formal authority
• Proven successes with executive presentations and influence
• Ability to think strategically and demonstrate curiosity
• Strong facilitator and motivator
• Healthcare or Financial Services industry experience
• Experience in Health‐IT
• Experience with Mobile applications
• Experience working with User Experience teams