Our client, a Fortune 500 CPG company is looking for a UX Lead/Product Manager for a 6 month + need STARTING IMMEDIATELY!
IN THIS ROLE YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO TRAVEL TO PARIS, FRANCE. IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO TRAVEL, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY TO THIS POSITION- THANK YOU!
For this role you must be able to work on-site at the clients office in NYC, fulltime hours
In this role you will be working on a large scale project and would be responsible for the product development side for web and mobile apps. The client is looking for someone to prioritize testing and driving thee UI experience into the process. You will be 'figuring out" what they need from a design perspective and almost managing that.
- Assist in prioritization and management of all aspects of the product roadmap through collaboration/input from other team members. Core to the role is the ability to clearly articulate the level of effort needed and the ability to manage priorities.
- Design and lead user research, including usability tests that measure user reaction and use of product.
- Gather, document and leverage data analysis and insights, market research, and competitive analysis to improve design and functionality of products.
- Provide direction, guidance, and translate business requirements to designers, IT, and other key stakeholders. Examples include performing analysis, defining requirements/user stories, creating and delivering specs, wireframes and content to designers required for detailed design, and to test and deliver experiences with the customer in mind.
- Create prototype interfaces for testing, analysis, and review to ensure technical business needs are met with user interface design requirements.
- Update leadership team on the product roadmap status including dependencies that could impact deliverables along with recommended solutions.
- Extensive experience with web and mobile applications.
- Experience with connected devices a bonus.
- Define and socialize core value proposition based upon customer feedback and market data. Align with cross-functional leadership to leverage key initiatives in other areas of the business that could enhance the overall value proposition.
- Possibly to travel to international partner site (Paris)