Creative agency is looking for a Digital Product Designer for 4-8 week contract. Work is onsite in Bellevue 4 days per week and 1 day per week (Friday) in Seattle.
Partner with one other designer and...
- Produce information architecture, interaction design, and user experience to improve and optimize an existing products within a larger digital ecosystem
- Take broad conceptual ideas and turn them into a tangible execution
- Pull together heuristics, interaction audits, and research as needed to support design solutions
- Collaboratively produce design solutions and deliverables that are simple and elegant
- Give and solicit feedback with the interest in improving product(s) at every touch-point
- Understand the macro and micro-implications of a design ecosystem (ie. understanding how design solutions affect multiple touchpoints across multiple products in an existing business)
- Work through ambiguity by self managing and prioritizing needs to consistently hit delivery schedule(s)
- Partner and engage with the client on a daily basis
- 3+ years (post education) of experience in a client services or agency environment
- Proven experience in the core disciplines of Digital Product Design: User experience, Interaction design, Information architecture, Visual design, and Prototyping
- Proficiency in Zeplin, Sketch, Abstract and prototyping tools (eg. Paper, inVision, Principle)
- Proven experience working across multiple digital platforms (specifically - deep knowledge with iOS and Android platforms, and not just Web)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate design decisions
- Will work on the Eastside 4 days a week