Our client is looking for a Digital Product Content Marketer. This is a 12 months contract to possible permanent assignment. Throughout the assignment we offer Medical Dental and 401K benefits.
The ideal talent would be responsible for but not limited to:
As our Content Marketer, you’ll focus on the strategy, substance and structure of content – identifying content required to meet business objectives; mapping content experiences to investors’ journeys; and considering how content is prioritized, organized and accessed. Then you’ll flex your talents in project management, data analysis and relationship building to create experiences that meet investors with clear, consistent and compelling content.
To be successful in the position, candidates will need to be proficient in:
- Collaborating with various partners (agencies, editorial, SEO, analytics, etc.) to define customer journeys and map investors’ needs to the business strategy
- Curating and organizing materials and experiences that speak to the learning stages and steps of a buyer
- Communicating with all parts of the organization to drive progress; identifying decisions that need to be made, providing strategic direction on specific initiatives; translating strategic recommendations into actionable steps, etc.
- Owning project deliverables; tracking against milestones, proactively identifying challenges, triaging and identifying solutions; etc.
- Using data and research to evaluate content’s impact
- 8+ years of experience in concepting, design, development and improvement of digital products or content
- Proven track record of generating customer insight and detailed recommendations on the basis of research findings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and inspire cross-functional groups, including technical teams
- Scrappy, results-oriented attitude
- Strong attention to detail, good time management/business process management skills and ability to prioritize in a changing environment