Digital Project Manager
The role contains a full digital project lifecycle from scoping, planning and analysis through to implementation and execution of new digital innovations across multiple platforms. Part of the responsibilities includes developing proposals for digital solutions in response to ongoing business requirements.
This role is integral to the company’s digital development and you will work with, guide and assist senior management, the digital group, the development team and stakeholders from a range of departments within the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the process of taking new ideas from original concept through to a digital solution
- Strategic planning, design, project management, implementation and testing of digital products and applications
- Develop best practice procedures and methods for scoping and assessing technology needs, solutions and project plans.
- Lead project teams, in the implementation of new digital systems and products.
- Consult with appropriate stakeholders and decide where existing systems could be improved or upgraded.
- Advise on the most appropriate available technology solutions to apply to business problems or new business requirements. Work within available budgets and with reference to existing systems and constraints.
- Communication/business relationship predominantly within the Online, Content, Marketing, Campaigns and ICT teams. Create proposals and BPMO documentation for discussion with management and staff at various levels and be able to explain such proposals in non-technical terms. Liaise with all staff and turn concepts and ideas into documentation and solutions that feed into the development process.
• Extensive current experience in a digital environment with a focus on business analysis or project management.
• Experience working within an agile project management framework and with the use of formal methodologies.
• Experience developing and advising business stakeholders on digital content and addressing usability and accessibility standards.
• Knowledge of best practice for digital design and development.
• Knowledge of apps and mobile technologies.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent analytical skills for problem solving.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and work under pressure.
• Use performance measures, assess quality of service, seek user feedback and respond positively to it.
• Ability to challenge the way things are normally done, seek continuous improvement through enhanced products, services and delivery arrangements, while continuing to deliver core requirements.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that operates with integrity and respect for all employees.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Digital Project Manager