Vitamin T is looking for a rockstar digital producer with experience in the pharma industry to join one of our favorite agency clients on a freelance basis!
Key responsibilities include:
- Leads business requirements and scope definition in-conjunction with account team on all digital projects.
- Creates and maintains full project timeline; providing high-level schedules when needed.
- Creates and has final sign-off on project estimate; providing high-level costs when needed.
- Is responsible for project management of the full life-cycle of the project.
- Determines resources necessary for a given project. Works in-conjunction with Creative Supervisor to obtain resource assignments.
- Manages interdepartmental asset reviews (routes).
- Researches and stays ahead of emerging digital trends, how these trends could be relevant to the agency, projects, and new business.
- Refines technical requirements in conjunction with development lead.
- Manages development schedule in conjunction with development lead.
- Facilitates, guides, and reviews deliverables related to digital strategy and user experience.
- 3+ years of project management, business analysis or equivalent experience.
- Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies and an understanding of project management's role in various development methodologies.
- Proven track record of leading and delivering digital projects and services.
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize, and communicate complex/technical concepts.
- Demonstrate thoroughness, follow-up and attention to detail.
- Familiar with top industry analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Up-to-date knowledge of consumer trends and a keen interest in following emerging technologies.
- Strong understanding of user experience, and technical best practices.
- Previous experience at a digital agency.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite and CMSs like Drupal, Joomla. and WordPress
- Previous experience managing CRM campaigns.