Our client is one of the world's premier financial institutions, widely respected for its capital strength, global investment expertise, and integrity. They are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.0 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. They service millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and retail clients.
Wealth Management and Investment Solutions is a division of Asset Management focused on working with high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals, families and foundations.
Wealth Management and Investment Solutions (WMIS) Marketing’s overall goal is simple: to be a trusted advisor to the business that helps drive strong results. In support of that goal, they are focused on four key priorities — bringing the brand to life through our client experience; simplifying how we position our products and advice; disrupting and modernizing our content strategy by being digital first; and boosting revenue with data-driven acquisition and deepening strategies. Their collaborative organization has approximately 100 team members sitting in New York, Chicago, Miami, Dallas, San Francisco, London, Paris, Geneva, Hong Kong and Singapore.
You are a customer-focused web/digital producer with a command of website production methodologies and well-versed in using content management systems (CMS) to produce high performing digital experiences.
You are comfortable working on a multi-channel digital production team, in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, with a strong focus on quality and efficiency. You will work rapidly and diligently to build, test and launch digital content on time. You are adept and professional liaising with content, technology, marketing and business functions to gather necessary assets needed for execution of the day to day production role within the firm.
You have a solid understanding of current and emerging digital technologies and multimedia capabilities. As a digital expert you may be required to create documentation and conduct internal training sessions.
This role will report to the Lead Digital Producer (Channels).
The responsibilities of the Digital Producer include, but are not limited to:
- Perform day-to-day operations of website and email channel production for our client's private bank’s digital properties including our website, www.jpmorgan.com/privatebank.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to gather assets and materials to build, test and launch digital content.
- Adhere to timelines to ensure all work is tested and published on schedule.
- Ensure quality of content across all platforms, fix display issues, and escalate coding errors and bugs.
- Uphold brand / style guidelines, review all content for optimized SEO and UX best practices.
- Create online documentation and conduct CMS training where applicable.
- Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of digital/web production experience
- Experience with content management systems (CMS), including Adobe Experience Manager.
- Basic HTML & website publishing knowledge.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite & image management best practices.
- Understanding of UI/UX, digital style guides, image optimization, video hosting.
- Knowledge of project/task management systems, JIRA preferred.
- Web analytics, A/B testing or digital content personalization tools.
- Agile project methodology.
- Some knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A team player, able to work cross-functionally, interfacing with multiple team members from various disciplines.
- Passion for problem solving, understanding of user needs and interactions.
- Ability to follow direction, attend to details and adhere to timelines and project plans.
- Strong communication skills, team-oriented and ability to effectively articulate your work.
- Financial Services industry experience is preferred, but not required