Are you up for a meaningful challenge? Do you want to use your digital skills to create real and lasting change in the world? We hope so, because we’re hiring.
Our client is a nationally recognized communications and issues advocacy firm, and we are seeking a Digital Producer/Project Manager to join our Washington, DC, office. This individual will work across multiple clients and issue areas managing the implementation of digital marketing projects from scope development and creative concepting to technical development and launch.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Lead digital project implementation and facilitate communication among all agency teams—account, user experience, creative and Web development—and outside vendors.
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously and investigate and understand project priorities in the context of agency and client expectations.
· Scope, define, estimate and manage budgets for digital projects, including websites, social media campaigns, online advertising, etc.
· Create, communicate, maintain and enforce project timelines for all projects.
· Understand the creative strategy and objectives on all projects and provide substantive feedback to the team on all deliverables, including sitemaps, wireframes, mood boards, design comps, etc.
· Prioritize tasks and deliverables for each project for the team and issue status reports.
· Translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications for the development team, and vice versa, clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical staff.
· Provide basic technical support for third-party products used by digital team, including Web hosting, domain registrar and plug-in features.
· Ensure the best practices and standards are understood and followed throughout the project.
· Assist in managing internal digital resources, ensuring existing and new business projects are appropriately staffed.
· Identify and manage vendors to collaborate with, ensuring quality standards are maintained.
· Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university required.
· 5+ years proven experience in digital project management/producing. Agency experience strongly preferred.
· Experience with web hosting, domain registrar and plug-in features for Drupal, ExpressionEngine and WordPress CMS
· Strong understanding of and experience with: wire-frames, mood boards, web metrics, search engine optimization, blogging, banner ads, email blasts, websites/microsites, web video, and databases.
Who are we?
We’re activists at heart. When we opened our doors in 1983 we had one goal in mind: to create positive change through electoral politics and issue advocacy. And, we’ve never lost sight of the underlying mission that drives what we do—using communications to help foundations, nonprofits, associations, governments and socially-conscious corporations make this world a better, healthier and safer place. We tackle a broad range of pressing social issues, including environmental protection, community service, education and health reform. We’ve helped elect presidents, fought for laws and stricter regulations on tobacco, seat belts, drunk driving and carbon emissions; and united children in foster care with their forever families. We share our client’s commitment to the public good and their passion for the issues and causes they represent. We are collaborators and idea generators, and we measure our success by policies passed, behavior changed, lives improved and lives saved. Creating real and lasting change in the world. It’s what we do. It’s why we’re here.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs