POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Digital Producer is responsible for the production and content management of the .com Online Shop, including home & landing pages, editorial shops and marketing offers/programs. Adheres to tight presentation standards and Online Shop Business Rules. Produces deliverables from cross-functional teams: Design, Copy, Internet Merchandising, Marketing and Web Operations. Establishes production timelines per official processes and manages each deliverable through to completion. Uses Content Management System to upload, QA, fix and deploy approved creative.
Steady State Digital Production:
• Executes production of .com – includes building production timelines, distributions, managing deliverables from merchants, marketing and creative partners and setting up the content for launch in the CMS, proofing and issue resolution.
• Coordinates resources, tasks and schedules and effectively communicates across departments to define scope of work/expectations and ensure deadlines for deliverables are met.
• Facilitates internal and cross-functional reviews, intakes feedback and executes follow-ups with various partners. Interfaces frequently with Copy, Merchandising, Marketing, FEWD, Design, Web Operations and Special Projects teams.
• Manages various key creative distributions and insures feedback is addressed.
• Responsible for using the Content Management System to upload creative elements. Owns QA/proofing and resolving any issues the team finds. Prioritizes issues to be addressed.
• Maintains a state-of-the-art online customer experience, identifying process improvements, supporting special projects and working with multiple teams to execute the business vision.
• Tests functionality to ensure that applications, features, links and other site functions are technically performing as designed.
• Supports execution of loyalty programs such as Angel Card and Secret Rewards.
• Maintains knowledge of industry best practices through online patterning, focused on topics relevant to .com.
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Deadline oriented & works well under pressure
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects and prioritize
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
• Ability to self-manage with stellar time-management skills
• Ability and willingness to work off-hours when necessary to meet deadlines
• Self-motivated, Team player
• Experience working with clients and delivering on their expectations
• Skillful in creative problem solving, negotiating and resolving conflict
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of Ecommerce experience using a Content Management System
• Some experience with a major consumer brand (agency experience acceptable)
• Some experience proofreading
• Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
• Experience using a Content Management System
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs