One of the most well known names in the advertising industry and an international organisation this agency is renowned for their award winning and ground-breaking campaigns and creative work. Over the past 5 years they have won Agency of the year 12 times on a local, regional & global level. Being known industry wide for their people centric environment and attitude, this agency has retained its boutique roots whilst operating as a multi-national corporation.
This is an opportunity for an up and coming digital producer with unbelievable passion for what they do. With some good agency experience already, you’ll naturally be calm under pressure, have the ability to prioritize and be great with budgets, timeframes and scope of work. You’ll build positive relationships with clients and the team and ensure they understand the possibilities and the whole digital process. Of course excellent written and verbal communication skills will be matched with your digital knowledge and ability to explain what’s what in clear words.
In short, you’ll always be up to date with the latest and greatest, still willing to listen, learn and love to share your ideas with others. Your day-to-day digital landscape will include: mobile, social media, websites, microsites, banners, eDMs, apps, content generation and more.
• Manage content updates for web and mobile sites.
• Assist in the design and development of new web content.
• Develop functional specs and technical briefs.
• Ensure technical and cross browser testing.
• Support web analytics activities.
• Implement and monitor analytics testing activities.
• Ensure all digital deliverables are consistent and of high quality.
• Communicate workflow to team members.
• CMS experience with large content driven websites
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Solid understanding of UX, IA and online technologies.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs