With a stable of household brands this iconic corporate is excited to be embracing the world of digital communications.
This is truly a fantastic opportunity to come onboard and take accountability for developing and delivering a range of digital marketing projects. This role would suit a talented digital producer with agency experience who is looking to move client side or a digital producer currently working in house.
Your scope of responsibly will include;
• Liaison with external agencies and internal stakeholders to deliver digital platforms and projects as required
• Creation of functional specifications, statements of work, wireframes, workflows, concepts and timelines for all digital projects.
• Optimization of existing digital technologies (websites, mobile websites, mobile apps and Wi Fi)
• Enhance online member databases/EDM databases including retention and acquisition.
• Development of a measurement and evaluation framework to demonstrate the return on investment for digital marketing projects.
• Review and reporting on post marketing campaign performance
• Solid understanding of digital and digital marketing, tools and technology.
• Working knowledge of digital production processes and methodology.
• Email marketing, customer relationship marketing, customer acquisition and retention and loyalty marketing.
• Project Management skills.
• Experience with Google analytics, Content Management systems, Adobe Photoshop and Web training.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs