Must have marketing/advertising agency experience. Must have experience with development and production.
- Building project budgets and timelines based on internal and external resources
- Overseeing digital vendors and contract resources as applicable
- Documenting and prioritizing workflow and updates for the various project team members (strategy, creative, technology, analytics, vendors, etc.)
- Collecting and maintaining and necessary project documentation
- Liaison between outside and internal resources
- Working with Sr Producers to manage all project requirements from user acceptance criteria to technical specs
- Steering the project process ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery
- Presenting concepts, documents and program information to applicable client stakeholders such as; client reviews, legal reviews, security reviews, etc.
- Monitoring and provides timely status updates to all applicable teams regarding project progress against the proposed plans including budgets, timelines, quality criteria and risk management
- Managing and controls project scope and the change management process
- Acting as an internal quality control check for all programs, in every phase, for accuracy and meets client requirements and best practices. This includes quality control checks of creative and beta sites
- 3-4 years in digital project management in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience managing Fortune 500 client projects
- Robust experience successfully interacting with clients and working lockstep with account to deliver on project deliverables
- Experience working with UX/UI resources
- Experience with avoiding common pitfalls when developing for mainstream browsers (Chrome, FF, Edge, IE, Safari) and mobile OS (iOS and Android)
- Experience with project management software such as Basecamp, Jira, MS Project, Omniplan, Slack, etc.
- Should be able to present complex ideas clearly
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Unafraid to dive into new platforms and acquire new knowledge