- This is a 2 month temporary assignment with potential
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as a W2 employee
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is looking to add a Salesforce Content Producer to their Project Team in Orlando, FL.
- Experience preferred in Salesforce, digital content production, social communities, project management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires the use of sound business judgment in coordinating the requirements of the user group(s) for a project.
- Conflict resolution and problem solving techniques required. Good in presentation, facilitation, communication, and strong attention to detail required.
If selected as the Salesforce Digital Content Producer you would lead the requirements and oversee all communication and the creation of all digital content that supports the community engagement calendar from strategy through execution.
The Salesforce Digital Content Producer will work closely with cross-functional teams, business partners and vendors to define, develop, and execute deployment of all community related digital assets while ensuring timeliness in delivery and ensuring the content meets system requirements and is aligned to meet business and community goals.
The Salesforce Digital Content Producer is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely content delivery, publishing and archiving in compliance with business processes.