- This is a (6) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
If selected for this role as, Digital Producer, you would be a part of the Production team, specifically on the content team supporting one of our client's main websites.
The Production team is accountable for the successful daily operation of the sites and apps during all hours (including nights, weekends, and holidays when scheduled for on-call duty, or when emergent need arises), aids in estimating the necessary funding and level of effort for minor to medium operations efforts and enhancements, make recommendations for best execution options, interact with account management, product owners, and creative and technology team members to quickly turn around requests for changes, and build out pages and changes in the Content Management System (CMS).
Requests can range from quick efforts such as copy and image swaps, to building new detail pages or new site sections, performing content entry for large projects, supporting content on various web-based tools, and troubleshooting issues on the websites. Level of effort for the types of requests usually ranges from one hour to six weeks of effort. The work occurs under the direction of Production leadership and Lead Producers.
Daily activities include:
• Review and comprehension of work requests created and assigned in a ticket tracking tool
• Clearly communicate requests to and schedule the work of creative resources needed to complete specific tasks (e.g., content strategists, copywriters, SEO)
• Obtain applicable approvals at all levels of development
• Making updates in the CMS, ensuring requests are completed in a timely manner and working in priority order
• Communicating status and roadblocks in a timely manner
• Interacting with various internal departments and communicating effectively with resources of all levels, from entry level roles to senior leadership.