The Assistant Producer is responsible for supporting the overall operations and quality assurance of the websites. They will test and provide feedback to producers and marketing for site and email content. The Assistant Producer owns the setup and approval of site marketing content groups using the their content management system. They’re also responsible for working with 3rd party vendors to upload assets for email builds and translations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Requires day-to-day management of the following website components:
• Responsible for various website testing including; linking QA, correct content, Omniture tracking, browser/device compatibility etc. and communicating out issues to Production team.
• Works within content management tool to set up the build information for all scheduled website updates.
• Helps with the documentation, maintenance, and communication of the weekly marketing push schedule; works with manager to ensure accuracy on an on-going basis.
• Manages the pre-season set-up of project milestone dates in SmartSheet so teams are able to manage project timelines successfully.
• Partners with 3rd party translation vendor to deliver files and documents necessary to distribute marketing projects on a regular basis.
• Produces small scale marketing campaigns as assigned.
• Assists team on various projects to help improve the overall site experience as needed.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs